What is Get Response?
Get Response is a feature-rich online marketing solution, fully scalable and capable of handling both small and very large lists (1 million+ subscribers).
For over 10 years, it has provided easy-to-use, self-service applications and expert support for creating and managing email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and autoresponders that convert contacts into customers.
Through responsible and fully automated list hygiene, anti-spam practices and established relationships with major Internet and email service providers, Get Response has maintained the highest possible deliverability standards for over a decade, ensuring that our customers’ messages deliver the highest possible return on their email marketing investment.
GetResponse offers four different plans depending on your needs viz. These plans include the Email Plan, the Pro Plan, the Max Plan, and the Business Plan.
Choosing between these plans will be a bit tricky for those new to email marketing. So I thought to briefly explain the different plans of GetResponse.
- GetResponse Email Plan
The GetResponse messaging plan is the most basic GetReponse plan. It is suitable for bloggers and small businesses who want to send newsletters as well as company news and offers.
With this plan, you also have access to basic landing pages which allow you to create 1 landing page. The number of visitors to the landing page is limited to 1000. Additionally, this plan does not support adding additional users to your team.
An email plan includes basic marketing automation features. It allows you to send automated welcome messages and create workflows to send emails to users who meet predefined criteria.
The initial price of the messaging plan is $ 15 per month. At this price, you can have up to 1000 subscribers. You will need to pay extra for additional users.
- GetResponse Pro plan
The Pro plan includes advanced marketing automation. Recommended for small businesses and email marketers who need more control over their marketing automation
This plan is also suitable for e-commerce stores because it allows you to send emails to customers who have left after adding products to their cart.
Plus, this plan also includes hosting webinars for 100 attendees and a professional version of landing pages. This plan also supports GetResponse CRM and you can add up to 3 users to your marketing group.
The initial price for this plan is $ 49 per month for subscribers up to 5,000.
- GetResponse Max plan.
GetResponse Max plan is suitable for advanced email marketers and e-commerce businesses to simplify their email marketing and track their leads.
This plan allows you to use a custom DKIM. This will allow for better inbox delivery. With the Max plan, you can also integrate your data with Salesforce for better control.
Webinar hosting includes support for up to 500 participants. You can also get help with your campaign from GetResponse ROI experts. This plan is ideal if you have a large team as it supports adding up to 5 users to your team.
The initial Max Pan price is $ 165 for subscribers up to 10,000.
- GetResponse business plan
The Enterprise plan is the highest price plan available on GetResponse. This plan is suitable for large businesses and advanced email marketers.
With the Enterprise plan, you have access to dedicated resources, a dedicated IP address, an account manager, and email delivery advice from GetResponse experts.
The GetResponse Enterprise plan allows a team of 10 people to share an account. The Enterprise plan starts at $ 1,119 per month.
Get Response Features:
– 300+ industry templates – Looks matter! Choose from over 300 Industry HTML templates to create eye-popping campaigns for every audience and industry. Use the intuitive editor to customize your email communications with cool graphics, fonts and formatting, then brand with your company logo and colors.
– A/B Testing – To ensure you get the best results from your email campaign, test it first! Create up to 5 messages, with different personalization techniques, subjects, and styles.
Get Response will test each version for you, then automatically select and send the best! It takes only minutes and can save you cash − and lost customers!
– Email Analytics – Make sure every campaign is better than the last! Let Get Response track every open, click, unsubscribe, and purchase. See the big picture with visual graphs, and get customized reports in your inbox daily.
– Guaranteed Deliverability – Get Response applies over 10 years of expert human and automated system monitoring so your email marketing messages end up in prospect inboxes, not their junk folders. From the automated list hygiene, to the established ISP relationships and feedback loops, GetResponse ensures that your campaigns – and your brand – are always protected and compliant.
-Social media integration – Millions of potential customers are getting their product “buzz” from social networks − and you need to be there! Get Response puts you in the middle of this non-stop conversation with point-and-click integration. Let Facebook and Twitter deliver instant links to your latest campaigns, coupons and blogs today!
– Online surveys – With Get Response Surveys, research won’t cost you a dime extra! Ask as many questions as often as you want and get the data you need to improve products, target campaigns, and stay ahead of the competition! It’s a snap to use – just point and click to design, then publish and watch the results roll in.
– Get Response mobile apps – Keep your finger on the pulse of your campaigns! GetResponse apps for iPhone and Android give you instant access to your dashboard and key stats, so you can react, anywhere, anytime. Add subscribers manually or import from your address book and you’ll never miss an opportunity to grow your list and your business!
– Coaching and support – Get Response expert staff is on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you maximize your email marketing – and your profits. Whether you’re a team of one or 20, we’ll work with you ever step of the way so you market smarter and faster − without adding staff. Get in touch via phone, email, or live chat. It’s friendly and it’s free!
– GetResponse Enterprise – GetResponse Enterprise is a fully standalone system, engineered to provide high-volume sending, superb reliability, and expert support at an affordable price. Your enterprise-level service is hosted on a separate, high-end server with two dedicated IPs and is capable of sending up to 1,000,000 messages in a 24-hour period. The system is managed automatically based on our advanced “send-and-delivery” GetResponse analytics, and monitored by a team of enterprise delivery experts.
The Get Response List Building Program is a comprehensive email marketing course that covers everything you need to know to grow your list by up to 10,000 subscribers in as little as 90 days.
Now marketers can maximize their email marketing efforts by taking advantage of this free program and enhancing their lists with new, engaged subscribers.
The list building program, used with GetResponse email marketing tools, is the complete marketing solution. Marketers are provided with the know-how and necessary tools to launch a comprehensive and effective email marketing campaign.
The course is unique to GetResponse and created exclusively for GetResponse customers; both free trial and pro accounts that have less than 10,000 subscribers. Customers may choose from two program schedules: the 90-day fast track and the 180-day standard program.
Each session consists of a video tutorial, presentation, and an article. Those who complete the program and acquire at least 1,000 new subscribers will receive a GetResponse University Certificate of Performance.