Today I will discuss about Namecheap review.A successful businesses need first-class net website hosting.For web sites with excessive visitors and online sales, you can’t move incorrect with our VPS and devoted Server website hosting.
check out our selection of apps for effective gear so that it will assist your business move forward.each website begins with a great area call.Namecheap, as a main area registrar, offers you a wide sort of domain names. sign up or switch your domain call in a snap.
Namecheap gives web hosting plans which are at ease, dependable, and high-appearing for simply $2.88/month. There’s a perfect hosting solution for every internet site.
When you buy a website call from Namecheap, we guarantee it will likely be exceeded over to you with superior standards of carrier and guide.
Our number one aim is to construct a customer-targeted atmosphere filled with the happiest customers within the galaxy.
The Namecheap assure is our mark of excellence.whilst you construct a website, you need visitors to return and notice what you have achieved.
At Namecheap, you may register modern-day domains using hundreds of popular TLDs. In our marketplace, you may locate thousands of domain names which have already been registered but are actually for sale.
To get them there, you need a completely unique area name that connects to your websites servers. area name registration is required to make certain that no one else within the global can declare possession of your net web page’s address and to make locating your website easy.
Even as .com domains are to be had, of route, you’ll additionally see alternatives using .internet, .us, and many extra.if you have purchased domain names which you now not need, you could promote them via Namecheap.
While you are prepared to promote, you may listing your area in our market for a set rate. we are able to add your domains to our searchable list, visited through lots of people every day.
while you buy domain names from Namecheap, we guarantee the fine to be had help from coping with, to promoting, to renewals.
What are the main features of Namecheap?
Namecheap hosting comes with several additional features. Below we will take a look at some of the main features that are included with this host.
- Service Level Agreement 100% uptime (SLA). (You will receive credits if this is not achieved.)
- Namecheap uses the latest server technology from brands such as Dell, HP, and Supermicro.
- Each component has plenty of redundancy, be it a power supply, a network card, or high-speed servers.
- Pages load very quickly, which is essential for any business.
- cPanel is in use. It is the most used toolbar in the world and makes life easier for users.
- The Softaculous installer allows you to use WordPress or other applications with just a few clicks. You can update and maintain your apps very quickly.
- If your business is too big for the current package, it’s easy to upgrade your hosting package.
- All of their shared hosting plans have uncalculated bandwidth.
- More than 100 apps in one click.
- One point of contact for billing and support.
- No contracts.
- Free website migration from other hosting providers
- Free Email Accounts for All Hosting Plans – 30 Email Accounts for Stellar, Unlimited Email Accounts for Stellar Plus, and Stellar Business.
NameCheap ensures 99% uptime (*except for scheduled upkeep) despite the fact that many sources throughout the net have located that they’ve greater downtime than they promise.
- The bandwidth with every plan is unmetered.
- Namecheap has a 30-day cash-back guarantee as well.
- The exact issue for safety and peace of thoughts – they have got 2x/week loose backups, whilst Hostinger has the most effective 1x time/week. simply in case something occurs, and also you manage to lose all the documents.
- 24/7 customer service through live chat similar to Hostinger.
Namecheap has changed its package pricing structure from four to three. These three levels include:
• Renew your Stellar Hosting package: $33.88 per year after the first year at a massive discount of $1.18 per month – $14.16 in one payment.
• Renew your Stellar Plus Hosting Package: $57.88 per year after the first year at a massive discount of $1.98 per month – $23.76 in one payment.
• Stellar Business Hosting Package Renewal: $104.88 per year after the first year at a massive discount of $4.80 per month – billed as a single payment of $57.88.
Both of these plans are available with a monthly or two-year program. While the monthly plan offers flexibility in allocating costs throughout the year, these packages are more expensive and not discounted.
Two-year plans require a higher check-in fee but offer a discount on the rate for the entire initial two-year period. For example, for a 2-year Stellar hosting package, you will be required to pay $1.44 per month as a single payment of $33.44 upon subscription for the entire initial two-year period and renew at $66.88 every two years. It gives a lower discount percentage than a one-year contract and a higher down payment, but overall more savings. After all, a 50% discount in two years is a huge savings of over 59% in one year and total price the next.
Both plans have limitations in at least one of the three criteria and other projects. However, this is an improvement because there were two “3 D” plugs on each package only a couple of years ago. We’ll talk more about this when we discuss the negatives of NameCheap.
• Stellar Package: Limited to three domains, 20 GB SSD storage, 30 email accounts, and 50 databases.
• Stellar Plus Package: Unlimited Domains, Unlimited SSD Disk Space, Unlimited Email Accounts, Unlimited Databases.
• Business Stellar Package: There are no domain restrictions, up to 50GB SSD storage, and unlimited bandwidth.
Namecheap has much fewer restrictions today than it did just two years ago.
For users who plan to stay below the caps, Namecheap almost always falls within the pricing of other plans you find with other hosting companies.
However, if users are left unsure, they are more likely to benefit from less restrictive hosting companies, including HostGator, InMotion, and Web Hosting Hub.
While much of this earlier summary still holds, Namecheap’s proposal has dramatically improved during this time, with much fewer restrictions and limitations for all packages.
Namecheap and Brand Values
As mentioned earlier, Namecheap is a privately owned independent hosting company. It is a rarity in the tech world, where a select few companies own most hosting companies.
However, being a private and independent owner is not necessarily a good thing. However, being a large company is not necessarily a negative factor for hosting companies.
One of the most positive things about companies is that they maintain transparency about their pricing and services. I love how they prominently display renewal rates and have a list of hosting features.
In the end, I think it is a trustworthy company with a strong culture. When choosing a company to do business with, this is of great importance.
In the end, I believe NameCheap hosting is a good option for anyone looking for low prices and low-cost hosting plans. NameCheap is the perfect choice for users who start with a tiny site and are more concerned about the cost than the limitations of their program.
They are making notable improvements to provide a more comprehensive hosting solution – offering VPS and dedicated server hosting options along with their shared hosting plans. It indicates that they do not see hosting as a “side cycle” of their domain registry solution but as an area where they aim to offer a highly competitive product.