What is Whats App ?
Whats App is the medium of social media. It can chat with whom, talk about it. And to do this, you have to open this account. It is used more on smartphones.
Whatsapp is a Social marketing Network .You can share video, audio, record, location etc with this.You can use a phone number with a handset normally using a number. But if you want to use multiple numbers using multiple numbers, Parallel Space-Multi Accounts can be done by installing this app.
Generally we use whats App on Android Mobile. Sometimes we have to share or send important file or image or document from computer to other,that is why we have to open whats app on computer.
To open WhatsApp on the computer, follow the steps below
- First you have to open google crome
- Then type’ web whats app.com’ in the search box
- Then you will find a list
- Then select the first option and you will find a bar code image
- Then you have to open WhatsApp on the mobile
- Then there are three dot marks on the right side. when touching there will be a drop down list
- Then select whats app web
- Then with the mobile the computer has to scan the barcode,
- then WhatsApp will open on the computer
- Next you will see an attachment marked on the bottom right
- From there you can send anyone any file,any music or video etc
Sometimes we need to send photos to someone or send contact numbers or any documents, but we can send them via WhatsApp.
To send contact or photo ,follow the steps
- First you have to go Whats App.
- Then go to chat option and whom you want to send contact or photo or document select the person
- Next click on attach icon
- Then select contact or photo or document which you want to send.
- Then touch on ‘ send ‘ icon.
Do not click on unknown links:
- The biggest problem of WhatsApp is that many links are sent daily.
- Sometimes it is said that you will get a lottery and if you are asked to recharge it will be recharged on your phone. In fact these are all false.
- Free, kindly spread the message for the sake of their work.
- Your phone may be hacked on this link.
Do not join the strangers group:
- The number of WhatsApp group is increasing day by day jump jump. And the unnecessary messages and media of those groups can harm your mobile phone and your privacy.
- It is not uncommon for WhatsApp group to have suffered legal complications due to the spread of rumors.
- So do not join the unnecessary, unknown-unknown group.
Change the settings of WhatsApp:
- There are some wonderful settings in WhatsApp that many of us do not know about. You will be much safer if these settings change slightly.
- For this first go to WhatsApp Settings. Go to Account at From there to Privacy (see pictures above).
- There are two options to change profile photo and about- Make these My Contacts
- That means, only those who will save you numbers on your phone will see your profile picture and your About section.
- That’s a great deal.
- Whenever we receive new images and videos via Whats App, it gets updated directly to the phone’s gallery. As a result, anyone who sees them in the gallery can see them. You can hide Whats app image and video files from the phone’s Galley, without any software.
First you will need to go to the media folder of your What app (folder on the SD card> Whats app> Media). Now you will find the folder named Whats app Images, Whats App Video, and then rewrite it with the dot (for example – .Whats App Images and .Whats App Video).
Now go to the phone’s gallery and the folders disappear. To restore the gallery again, it will be necessary to rename the folder and remove the dot.Due to joining many groups in Whats app, notification comes after a few seconds and it is frustrating.
However, you can stop notification of any group for a specific period of time as per your wish.First, enter the group> Menu> Mute> select a specific time now and click on the Show Notifications option and click OK .