We all know very well that the main way to earn money from any website or blog is to display advertisements and the company that is most likely to do so, Google can offer this opportunity to any website or blog owner through their adsense.
(If it is appropriate) but Google Adsense is approved for your site, then there are some restrictions that will be prohibited. You can earn money from the money .
There are many reasons for Disable among which I am sharing some tips with you today that can be used to protect you from being a Google Adsense Disable. So let’s look at the tips without delay.
Here are the primary reasons Google will ban AdSense accounts:
Fraudulent Clicks: Google is a perfect tool for identifying invalid clicks. Some publishers think that calling friends and family, forcing them to search their sites, find ads and then click on them, they have kept knowing, but this is a considerable risk and not at all worth the minimum reward you can get. Others have tried to hide their traffic or use automated programs that will click on their sites, which is, of course, unacceptable and considered invalid activity.
Fake Traffic: Publishers will buy vast amounts of invalid traffic from often questionable sources or buy websites where most traffic comes from dubious sources. (Note: when I mention questionable sources, I mean traffic that can be incentivized or directed to sites by sharing traffic, social media, etc.) This kind of traffic is bad for advertisers. They pay for traffic that won’t eventually convert to them. Using search engine optimization (SEO) is a safer route for bloggers and website owners.
They previously closed the account. Sometimes publishers who were previously banned try to sign up for another account by changing their name, using a friend’s contact information, etc. Google is excellent at this and fires you when you get caught. Instead of registering yourself again, consider the options below.
There is a fourth option that seems less common, but it is reported from reliable sources. Some claimed that they didn’t do any of the above and were still experiencing Google shutting down their ads account for no reason. It isn’t easy because the question always arises about how honest they are about what they have done with their accounts and sites.
In some cases, they had problems with their accounts because they told others about the sites they had under their control. Others may have visited their sites and clicked on their ads. (This could be because their readers visit their sites and try to “help” their earnings by clicking on their ads, or it could be envious of competitors doing this to cause problems with their sites.)
It is also helpful to read the Google Adsense Program Policies. Before moving on to the following steps, check your online business for this set of rule violations to make sure they aren’t being broken.
How to protect Google Adsense account from disable?
- You never use PTC related ad websites or blogs.
- Never hide the Google Adsense ad-on, below your site menu, the slider or the image. Because the account will be banned by clicking on Visitor Accidental Ad.
- Do not tell anyone on a social network to click on your ad because Google AdSense always tracks where the click comes from.
- At least 70% of visitors visit your blog or web site or search engine or organic. If your visitor comes from social sites, then the account is likely to close.
- Never copy post from another web site or blog.
- Try using good quality keywords Hacking or Drugs .Do not use keywords in this type because they are not acceptable to Google.
- Do not try Black Hat SEO.
- Do not exchange linked links without the related sites. This means that you can share links to those sites that match the content of your site.
- Do not place adult content or pornography on the site.
- Do not use any other low-quality advertising network with Google Adsense.
- Do not write anything that indicates visitors are ad cycled.
- 13. Never try to edit the ads code. You will use the way Google Adsense will give you the same way.
- 14. AdSense hates spam, so do not keep your link in any sites spammed.
- 15. Do not use pop-ups on your blog or site because AdSense hate it.
- 16. Posting on your blog or on the website of the web site, the post that each of the posts will be of value. Just like Adsense was before.