The World’s Largest Online Marketplace In 2021, ODesk and Ilysses have been working together. If you want to earn online, then you can work on the job. But your success here will depend on how much work you get or how many of your buyers have. And to get that buyer, you need to create a nice profile.
How to make Best upwork profile?
UpWork is a web site that organizes work in different categories, and there are two types of people registering there.
1. The client will do the job
2. The contractor will work
Client: Anyone who needs jobs or wants to work or is willing to pay for work, right after registering with UpWork, make a profile and select the category that works, post his job, and post one or more jobs. However, the client must pay the work on payment in UpWork for his work on the profiles, the job is simple 2 Way post,
- Fixed Price Work: Specific Price for a Job
Example: I need a logo and I’ll give $ 40 for it,
Our work: To give a specific time to work and to finish the work in that time.Example: A logo is required and the client will have to give it 5 hours, and the client will pay $ 8 per hour.
2. Contractor: The person who wishes to work and work in the work order, should have his / her skills and experience in the work that is arranged in Upward class in UpWork, and will have a profile in UpWork according to his experience, skills, according to UpWork rules 100% must be done.
Then clayty’s posterity will be executed on fixed price or hourly, but before the implementation Of course, the client’s profiles, such as whether the client’s payment system has verified, how many people have worked before, how much dollars have been spent, how many dollars per hour are given to others, and other contractors, their feedback scooters,
If everything is good There is no restriction on implementing the work, but a job can be done by 100 people, in which case the client will work with whom he likes. 100 before proceeding minimal .
Why does it work?
Then the profile will be well-arranged and the client wants to be satisfied while doing the application, so that you have got the job, you have to get the job done, you will try your best, be able to work, be sure that the job is successful and get the first payment: D for Up Under the rules, wait for some days, your payment will be paid right away, and then you can take the payment as per the medium, Sync, Scroll, Payone Master Card.Sharing some tips for you, through which you can create a good profile.
Things to know before opening an account:
If you want to freelancing the workbook or any other freelance marketplace, you have to be skilled at any one of the tasks (such as web design, web development, graphics design, article writing, SEO, affiliate marketing, Android apps development, software development etc.). Generally all categories of these freelance marketplaces are available. You can freelancing yourself if you can get the right skills in any one of these tasks.
Then you open your account with your valid email account. After opening the account, which is the most important profile overview. But there is no conviction for this. If you are good at English, you can easily do it. But do not copy some of the others.
How to decorate?
1. Set up an overview of the work account so that the client can easily get ideas about you or your skill.
2. Add a beautiful picture to profile so that you need to be smiling, smart and professional.
3. Add a good job description, your type of style / style, etc. That is, write your skills nicely.
4. Do not show your profile if an exception test score of the work is not Top 10% or 20%. If needed, again the test will be top 10% or 20%. It is best to stay in the first place.
5. If you have any extra-curricular activities such as: Volunteering in a local organization, enthusiast about sports or painting. You can add these and prove that you do more than just work and it will bring you a different level on your profile.
6. You can select job categories in such a way that you can answer as well as asking questions and client inquiries. Do not select anything that does not know you work in the category.
7. If you have a certification that supports the job, then you must attach it to the profile. This certificate is a big plus point for your profile. Write some information related to your course in 1-2 lines.
8. Link your social media sites to your profile. For example, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Behance, Google Plus etc.
9. Create a one-minute video about yourself or your type of work. This will add a new level to your profile. But in this case, you have to focus on the quality of the video, the type of speech and the pronunciation.Use best cover letter.
Those whose profiles are not approved, then submit the profiles according to the points mentioned above and then submit them. Recently, some of our country have spread rumors that the closure of India is closed. So they are not applying new accounts. The fact is not the case. You must give proper name, email, experience, portfolios and educational qualifications. Profile must be completed (100%). Only then can you apply for job.
And those who are new but do not get the job, find out where there are deficiencies in the profiles according to the points mentioned above.
Stay with techteacherdebashree to know more about freelancing.