- How to create an Amazon Associate account
- 2) How to sign up for the Amazon Affiliate Program
- 3) Use Amazon Affiliate Links Correctly
- How to start affiliate marketing with Amazon?
In terms of estimated monthly income that you can count on, this is not an easy task. Amazon affiliate sites can earn between 0 and five figures. However, the only way to achieve these good numbers is either very high ticket prices, expensive merchandise (remember, even a $3,000 sofa will only bring you $100 in commissions), or very high volumes of visits (and purchases). Per month. We’ll show you how to increase your traffic later.
The Amazon Affiliate Program can be a good option for you if you:
- Want to try out affiliate marketing on an easy-to-use platform.
- Want to diversify your promoted products from a trusted source
- Consider very specific, custom, and unusual items.
- Do you want to diversify your sources of income?
- I was just wondering how their platform works!
How to create an Amazon Associate account
1) Create a blog or website
If you haven’t already, a website or blog is something you need to create launching your blog, your long-term goal will be to publish engaging content that your target audience will love. Most Amazon affiliates make blogs on topics they like, such as travel, cooking, carpentry, diving, camping, etc.
You can choose from many fields, but it is best to determine what you are interested in. To be successful as an Amazon partner, you will have to dive into this topic regularly. The advantage of Amazon Associates is that after you create a website, you can apply to join immediately. You don’t need a lot of website visitors. Start your blog on a platform like WordPress, develop a solid content strategy, and become an Amazon affiliate right away.
2) How to sign up for the Amazon Affiliate Program
Signing up for the Amazon Affiliate Program is easy. Visit the Amazon Affiliate homepage first, then click the Sign-Up button. You can Log in with your existing Amazon account or create a new one. You will then be asked to provide your account details, including your name, email address, and home address. You will also need to provide links to the mobile app and websites you intend to use affiliate URLs, banners, or advertisements. You can enter up to fifty links to the mobile app and website.
The next step in the application process is to select your store ID. In addition, you must provide more detailed information about the mobile apps or websites and products that you want to promote. Product themes can be selected from the drop-down menu. It includes books, clothes, movies, or games related to your mobile apps or websites.
After completing this section, enter your phone number and click “Call me now.” Amazon will then contact you with the PIN that you must enter to terminate your account setup. At this stage, you can provide information about taxes and payments. Alternatively, you can save that later and visit your account dashboard to build Amazon affiliate links.
3) Use Amazon Affiliate Links Correctly
When you know what products you want to advertise, Amazon offers two easy ways to build links:
1. Get Amazon affiliate links using the SiteStripe tool.
As an authorized partner, you will see the SiteStripe widget in the upper left corner of your screen after logging into Amazon. It allows you to search for Amazon products in a way that mimics regular purchases. Features like People Buy Too and recommendations highlight products with good reviews. Once you find the product you want to link to, select your preferred link style (image, text, or text and image), and Amazon will provide you with a link to use on your website.
2. Get Amazon Associates links from the Amazon Associates home page.
Also, after logging into Amazon, navigate to the Amazon Associates homepage using SiteStripe. Then select Product Linking and Product Links to display the product search engine. With it, you can search Amazon categories and apply additional filters.
For example, if you select Accessories and Apparel, you can filter the results by Men, Women, etc. Another option is to search by model and brand numbers, specific keywords, or ISBNs for books. Once you find a suitable product, you can select an image link (with an embedded hyperlink), a text link, or a text and image link.
How to start affiliate marketing with Amazon?
Suffice it to say that you have to publish quality content on your website to engage your audience and include affiliate links that direct people to related products. The following content types have been proven to work well:
Beginner’s guides are efficient if you have a hobby site. Make a list of everything newbies need to start with and explain the reasons. Divide featured foods into biotic and minor categories so that your readers aren’t overwhelmed with options. Both types of classes can have multiple embedded product links.
- Buyer’s Guide: Prepare a detailed guide to consider before purchasing a product. I recommend certain foods as part of your advice.
- Help Texts: Teach people new skills and recommend some foods along the way.
- Dashboards: Create lists or groups of good products with which you have personal experience and include links to Amazon. Give a mini-review of each product and explain the benefits.
- Blog Posts with Gift Ideas – Get cash on demand for gifts during the holidays by creating a list of items with different prices. Explain why people love every gift.
You must make at least one sale within six months of becoming an Amazon affiliate, or you will lose your account. It is why it is so important to have a well-defined content strategy. Start with one blog post, mention some recommended products, and then keep posting content regularly. After you’ve done all the work ahead of time, you’ll love seeing money appear in your bank account like magic!