Yuvasree Prakalpa Yojana.
The Western Government of Bengal was planned as Yuvasree Priakalpa Yojan began in 2013 Yuvasree Priakalpa Yojana is a financial assistance scheme for unemployed young people to increase their workplace.
The West Bengal government has launched an Employment Bank, a job search portal for unemployed job seekers. Unemployed candidates can register on this website with their details and may get jobs based on their qualifications. Recruitment Bank is an online version of the Recruitment Exchange.
The West Bengal Ministry of Labor has published the final waiting list for Yuvashree Prakalpa 2021. The list of selected candidates has been published on the official website of the Recruiting Bank. Selected candidates can receive the Yuvashri Scholarship after submitting the Appendix-I form online. The complete process is presented below.
The government announced “unemployment assistance/salary” to registered candidates and called this system Yuvasri Prakalpa. Under this Yuvasri scheme, unemployed candidates will receive assistance in the amount of Rs. 1500 per month from the WB Government.
Yuvasri Prakalpa describes the information and online application process at the Employment Bank for unemployed job seekers. A step-by-step guide to the Yuvasree plan and selection process. Job Portal for Job Seekers in West Bengal. West Bengal Bank Shortlisted List of Applicants for the Yuvashri Prakalpa 2021 Employment.
Apply online and submit the Yuvashri Prakalpa Application Form. Upload your selected candidates to the Yuvashri Prakalpa waiting list.To apply for the Yuvasree program, candidates must register their name with the employment bank and follow specific selection rules.
In this article, look at Yuvasree Prakalpa Yojana in detail.
The target is planned.
The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to researchers using a registered employment bank to allow them to update their skills to make their share or appropriate to create self-employment projects.
Under Yuvasree Prakalpa, a qualified applicant will receive monthly financial assistance of 1500 rupees from the state government.
To apply for unemployment benefits by this plan, a person must have the following criteria:
- Only one member of the family will receive financial assistance in this plan.
- The applicant at the age between 18-45 will have the right to receive the Yuvasree plan.
- The applicant must be registered with the Employment Bank.
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant must be unemployed and registered as a separate student.
- The applicant must pass eighth and higher.
- The applicant should not take advantage of any financial assistance within the government of the government with the government’s mandate.
The following documents must be submitted to the request form.
- Copy of secondary markers.
- Other educational certificates, optional.
- Voter ID.
- Food card.
- Details of the bank account (copy of the banking book).
Before applying for the scheme, the applicant must register their registration name with the Employment Bank and follow the steps below to register online.
- Step 1: The job seeker must visit the official website of West Bengal Employment Bank to register as a job seeker.
- Step 2: Click on the New Registration Applicant button, and the registration conditions will be displayed.
- Step 3: Click on Accept and Continue.
- Step 4: On the next screen, the application form will open.
- Step 5: Fill in the form with the required data and click the “Save” button to save the data.
- Step 6: The applicant will receive the registration number as a confirmation to confirm your successful registration.
Note: The applicant must visit an employment office near you with all the required documents and employment bank registration numbers to apply for the Yuvasree Prakalpa program.