For anyone interested in creating a digital marketing business or just want to put their business online, I think Builderall is the best marketing solution.
When I started learning about digital marketing, I realized that most of the major marketers were using email marketing and the sales funnel. I soon discovered that when creating a business you do not have time to send an email to each person.
You need a system that can send multiple emails to thousands of emails at a time. I started looking for email marketing tools and website creators to generate landing pages that attract the attention of customers and capture their email addresses.
Initially I heard about a platform called Click Funnel, which is currently known as the high-end digital marketing platform, but its high cost has taken away from me. I wanted to find something similar but inexpensive, and that’s how I came across Builderall.
- Website builder with a simple drag-and-drop interface
- Any startup company can quickly choose a template and by using a simple drag-and-drop interface, connect and start generating emails to create customers there.
- Sales funnel creator – Many different templates available.
- Application creator
- Email Marketing with Mailboss automatic response: answer thousands of customers at once!
- Design studio
- Presentation creator
- Photo studio
- Video features: videos are one of the best ways to connect with customers and offer value and display products. Builderall contains the following video features.
- Animated video creator: unique cartoons as designs that draw the attention of customers. Here is an example and a tutorial I did.
- Floating video: add video parts, such as an animated person, on your website, for example.
- Web seminar creator: web seminars are a way to transmit live video and interact with customers at the same time.
- Video wrap: add text and other objects to your videos
- Standard Builderall applications as follows:
- Browser notifications
- SEO in the page report tool
- Click on Map: track the behavior of people on your site.
- Chat review: shows opinions of people from your site
- Autopost: create automatic posts on social networks at pre-set intervals
- Facebook chatbot – respond to customers while not present
- Share Locker – Create pop-up windows that help people share your creations.
- E-learning: create courses that you can share or sell online.
- Script Generator: Create a client avatar and Builderall will generate copy scripts to use with the promotion. This has been developed by professional writers. A good copywriting is key for people to click on your offer. You can attract them with a good image, but if the writing is bad, they will not click! A similar feature in Click Funnels, with its funnel scripts, costs an additional $ 497, but Builderall offers this for free!
- Social test: send notifications from registered users on your site
- Roulette – Turn a wheel to offer prizes or discounts. Customize to your liking.
Complete training list
Introduction – How to promote your links.
Mentality – Sam Oven’s recommends looking
The importance of focusing on one thing!
The youtube method
Lesson 1 – Why do we use YouTube?
Lesson 2 – Search for keywords for vidoes
Lesson 3 – Creating the video and the structure to follow.
Lesson 4 – Classification factors and the algorithm.
Lesson 5 – Thumbnails for videos
Lesson 6 – Upload and SEO for video.
Lesson 7 – Grow the subscriber base quickly!
Lesson 8 – Reflecting data from the youtube channel
The 30-day YouTube map.
Marketing attraction method
Lesson 1 – what not to do and why most fail.
Lesson 2 – Facebook attracting people from groups.
Lesson 3 – Facebook using the profile for traffic.
Lesson 4 – Why we use facebook groups
Lesson 5 – Create and configure your group.
Lesson 6 – Get members in your group.
Lesson 7 – engage your group.
Lesson 8 – Monetize your group.
Extra – What are chatbots?
Extra – How to use chatbots
Extra – Getting chatbot subscribers
Google advertising method
Lesson 1 – Google Ads – How do they work?
Lesson 2 – Google ads – keyword matching
Lesson 3 – Google Ads – Dashboard Tutorial.
Lesson 4 – Google Ads – Search for keywords (part 1)
Lesson 5- Google Ads – Search for keywords (part 2)
Lesson 6 – Google Ads – Setting up your ad
Lesson 7- Google ads: looking at your ad data.
Lesson 8- Google Ads- Customer acquisition costs.
Ads only / email marketing method
Lesson 1 – Solo Ads – What are they?
Lesson 2- Solo ads – How to make a profit
Lesson 3 – Advertisements alone – Choose a provider in Udimi
Lesson 4- Solo ads – Find sellers on Facebook
Lesson 5- Solo Ads – Writing your ad
Lesson 6 – Solo Ads – Scaling
Lesson 7 – Email Marketing – The power of it
Lesson 8 – Marketing by email – My soap opera sequence
Lesson 9 – Email Marketing – Why we optimize
Lesson 10 – Email marketing – Optimizing emails
Extra lesson – Masterclass – All about email marketing.
Creating your own offer method
Lesson 1 – Choose your “offer” + Examples
Lesson 2 – Use of the magic funnel
Lesson 3 – Obtaining traffic for you offer
Try marketing funnel
Funnels to make money
1 million entrepreneurial challenge
Q & A Call Funnel tool
Group Coaching Reps