When we talk about search engine optimization or SEO or Backlink on a website or blog, we divide it into two parts. This is on-page and offscreen optimization.
Backlinks and Social Signals are more important in off-site optimization. Specifically, when we want to do good at the SERP ranking, we need to get Quality Backlink from various authority sites.
We know about the importance of search engine traffic. And high-quality backlink is the most effective way to increase the site’s rank and increase search engine traffic.
Considering Arnotti’s readers, this post mentions 46 ways to get high-quality backlinks. Hopefully, your website or blog will be very helpful.
You must keep in mind that updates are constantly updated on Google, where spam and paid backlinks have been targeted. Therefore, such backlinks will have a bad effect on the ranking of the site.
And yes, when you create your backlink, be sure to look at link quality and anchor text variation. Do not pay more attention to the creation of the bank linking on your homepage, making the backlink of the site’s internal page more important.
You can create backlinks on various guidelines pages such as Resource Pages. In this case, you can easily use one or two keywords. This type of post is more effective.
What to avoid in the case of backlink-
- Do not use large links from the footer.
- Avoid buying Exact Anchor Text.
- Avoid buying bulk links from various sites (such as fever).
- Do not use the link network.
- Refrain from using the blogroll link.
- Use of Article Directory Links is not as effective, so try to avoid using it.
You can start creating your site backlink in mind with the above items. But not to say a word, the guest post has special importance in creating backlinks. This carries great importance in bringing good traffic to your website.
Now let’s know how to build quality backlink 40-key ways-
1. Post guest in another blog.
2. Comment on Duflo’s blog.
3. Participate in the discussion of the relevant forum and use links to your blog post.
4. Add your blog link to forum signature (Highly High-Quality Forum).
5. Increase the activity of your site in popular social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Dig sites.
6. Enhance your discussion by adding various links to your discussion blogs such as Cairo.
7. Increase the activity by adding your site to the blogging community. In this regard Blog Engage, MMO Social Network is notable.
8. Ask questions related to your site in various Answers such as Yahoo Ansar.
9. Ask these questions, answering different answers on the site and get links to your site related links.
10. When publishing the article, please interlink the site related to another post.
11. You can exchange link links with other blog sites, but it must be natural and link to the pyramid form.
12. Submit your blog to the Top Blogging Directory (here also to be sure of the quality).
13. Submit your blog to different web directories.
14. Submit your blog to the top directory.
15. Ask your friends to connect on your site / social networking site.
16. Submit your blog posts to Social Bookmarking Sites.
17. Add your site to top social networking sites.
18. Submit your blog articles to StumbleUpon.
19. Submit your blog to Digg. It gives dual links and plays a role in Google Crowl.
20. Viral your blog on top social bookmarking sites. Because the quality backlink that is available from one authority site is better than thousands of general backlinks.
Add your blog’s RSS feed to 21.Feeda sites.
22. Submit press releases to press release sites.
23. Submit your RSS feed to the RSS directory.
24. There are web site review forums in almost every forum, review your blog there.
25. If you know theme development, then release a free theme and add your blog link to the theme footer. (Not necessary if possible)
26. If you can, then create a free WordPress plugin and add your blog link there.
27. Release a software or eBook and compile it with top software share sites like Download.com, Brothersoft and submit it to .exe.
28. Create a PDF book with your blog posts and submit it to the document sharing site.
29. Write a review about top companies and products, they can give you backlinks.
30. Publish at least one post to every resource so that there are different sites or blogger resources (including links) and share this post with those bloggers. Then they will be interested in you too.
31. Top bloggers publish the interview and request to share it. This will allow their fans to know about your site.
32. Testimonial day for the marketers and add your blog link there. This can also give you backlink.
33. Use web 2.0 sites to promote your blog.
34. Submit your blog post to Carnival.
35. Enter high quality content and get sting backlink from them.
36. Try to write about topics discussed or controversial.
37. Try publishing news posts and try to publish it to everyone before.
38. Submit your blog to the CSS directory.
39. Try to publish your interview or interview to other blogs.
40. Try writing a link-based post.
41. Try writing the top list because they are easily viral.
42. Write comparisons with the sites you work on.
43. Write a feature post for those who want to blogging. These are also good links.
44. Share your content with other bloggers.
45. Submit your site to other directories including eggs.
46. Submit your site to .adoo and .gov forums and blogs. Google offers these sites as an authority site, so quality backlinks are available from them.