How do you order in Fiverr?
1. You need to have a skill so that you can do the best job that Buyer gives you.
2. You need to have a Flickr professional portfolio, (many will do this with pre-work and non-professional work, if you don’t have to do it).
3. Now select a beautiful 4-word unique name as a username (Those who have an account will not delete the account and change the name).
4. Titles Keep your service Relative A keyword Friendly Give a title short
I will do minimalist logo design
I will do a professional party flyer design
5. Now tag the gigs on the first page and do the research. Take a look at the first page of the gig.
6. See the Description 20 gigs how to they write .gain Idea, don’t copy, then write own.
7. Price less first time
8. Gig Requirement Serializes all the queries you need to relate your service to serial 1,2
1 .logo name
About your business
Write down whatever you want or need
9. The most important thing is the gig image
The more interesting it is, the more likely you are to get an order
Tips to number 5 will say another day if you do them right and you can create your Flickr portfolio and share it in groups.
If you do the right thing, and if you use that number correctly, I hope to hear your success story over the next 6 months.