Niche Keyword Research For Website – SEO – Tech Teacher Debashree
Niche Finding Rules:
Finding Niche is not a very difficult task, so do not be afraid.Niche experience requires just a little experience, experienced marketers find Niche very easily. I suppose you are an inexperienced person, so you have to find out if you have a little niche . I will show you to some of the sites.
1. http://alltop.com: This site is basically made of RSS feeds on many popular sites. When you open this site you can see navigation bar from A to Z. Click on any of the letters in that bar and you can see the various topics under that letter in the drop down menu. These topics can be easily selected from the selection.
For example, if you click on the letter D, then there are many sub-nits in the D letter. Look at what word you are familiar with, and any word you think that it is available on any product or service market, and you can promote it. For example, I see the word “data mining”. The term “data mining” is basically used to find information. Now, is there a product or service market with this “Data Mining”? We will go directly to Amazon.com to find out what kind it is. Search Amazon.com search engine to see whether there is any product? Here it is found that there are some books on this keyword base. Since the base has some good products, you can put “Keyword” in your list of relevant data if you want.
2. http://www.asseenontv.com: A great site for searching Niche is Asseenontv.com; On the bottom of this site there is a section called “Find Products By Name”. If you click here, you will get a lot of nice nicks. The interesting thing is that affiliate marketing can be done by every word here. Apart from New Arrivals, Best Sellers section, even Niche Idea is available. You can find many information on this site, according to the category PATA category.
3. http://www.about.com/#!/editors-picks/: To Generate Nice Ideas You can see this page of About.com for generating ideas. Look at the “Featured Topics” option at the bottom of this page. You can also choose your preferred or preferred type from that option. According to the previous rule, by selecting a specific prime, it will be searched by Amazon.com and you see that there are good products in those categories. If you have good quality product then only he will write Nissake on your list. Otherwise you will find it again again.
4. https://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index: A great site for finding good news is Yahoo Answer, you can find great greatness from the category of this site and people’s questions. remember-
Wherever the problem, the business there!
It is known from this site that people have many problems. And the solution is also found in the text here. So this site can be an ideal site from which you / I can easily find out.
5. http://www.amazon.com/gp/site-directory/ref=nav_sad: Affiliate Amazon’s products and do not take any suggestions from Amazon.com, how is it? Amazon will get many new ideas from this directory. Again there are many sub-categories in every category. Ideal for affiliate is actually in those sub categories.
Some Tips to Find Niche:
While looking for a standard suit, you have to keep some things in mind-
Make sure that you have a product or service in the background that you select. (How to be sure alltop.com section of this post is called)
When looking for Niche, keep in mind that it does not conflict with any brand such as. Because if you target a band or a direct band of the band, then there will be a possibility of a lawsuit, you will never be able to put that brand’s site on top. For example: “Google TV” If you go directly to “Google TV” to affiliate, you will never be able to reach the Google TV official web site at the top of the search engines. If there is any false information about it then the Google TV authority may also sued you. So be careful ..
Always try to find Niche to find in the main category and find that main category in the subcontractor. Soon you will find your well-liked knees.
The best thing to do is to work out the things you have in mind, or the things you like to do.
After greed, it is not okay to select a nose that makes it difficult for you to become more difficult. Such as medicine, treatment, legal issue, military etc.
Keyword Keys and Keyword Types:
Keyword is a type of word that we search for in Google, Bing or other search engines. Suppose you are searching Google for “Survival Knife”, then “Survival Knife” is a keyword. And researching these keywords is the key to choosing keywords and keywords. Keyword Research is a keyword research.
To create a net site on Affiliate Marketing, you will first need to find a profitable (profit generator) ness or sector. You have to find out that you have a good product where there is a good product and that the product market demand is also good.Before starting keyword research, we will know the difference in the keyword, if there is no difference in the keyword, then there will be a lot of potential for your keyword research.Finding a stock from haystack is such a tough job, just as hard work can find a good keyword.
Different experts have differentiated and sorted keywords. Although there is a difference between them, we will share the keywords for Affiliate Marketing in 3 parts.
(1) Informative keywords
(2) Action or listening keywords
(3) Long Tail Keyword
(1) Informative keyword:
The keywords that people want to know about some keywords are those keywords which are called incommutive keywords.
E.g. weather forecast
Here the visitor (traffic) wants to know about Dhaka’s weather. He did not search for something to buy. So in the case of affiliate marketing, you must avoid these informative keywords. If you are blogging on Informative keywords, its management tool will be Google Adsense. I am giving some examples to understand informative keywords better, if you think and think well, then hopefully your ideas about this informative keyword will be cleared.
- How To Loose Weight
- How To Loose Weight Healthy
- Loose Weight on Food Diet
- Weight Loss Videos for Women
- Best Weight Loss Programs
Since we will do keyword research for affiliate marketing, we will not learn much about informative keywords. We’ll do more than basing keywords.
(2) Action / Buying Keyword:
We will call these keywords as our Action or Buying Keyword by targeting keywords that are usually purchased by keywords, taking services, getting information about different things before buying, reviews of specific products, etc. The meaning of the action keyword is that those keywords whose last purpose is to buy a product or accept a service. The example of a living keyword is given-
iPhone 5 Fast Shipping
Here’s the keyword “iPhone 5 Fast Shipping”
3) Long Tail Keyword:
The name “Long-Tale” can be predicted slightly, which means long tail is not actually meant to be long tail. Long-term keywords are keywords that have 3 or more word brackets. Such as “Survival Kit” is a niche where there are two words, one whose word “Survival” is another “Kit”. Long-term keywords can be “emergency survival kit”, “apocalypse survival kit” or “earthquake survival kit list”. Here you can see that keywords have been used in 3 words or more words in keywords.
The main reason for using long-tail keywords is that its SEO compatibility comparison is relatively low. And the shortcomings of the short keywords are much more competitive than the SEO compatibility. (We will know the details of the Competition Analysis section on SEO Competition).
I always suggest maximum 5 words for Longtail keywords.
We will use some online tools to search for keywords. For keywords, I introduce you to some tools, with which you can easily find keywords. I’ll show you how to find keywords with a tool inside of it.
- https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner (This is Google’s tool and completely free!)
- http://www.wordstream.com/free-keyword-tools (has both free and paid versions)
- http://www.wordtracker.com (Free and Paid Two Versions)
- http://ubersuggest.org (free!)
- http://moz.com/tools/keyword-difficulty (paid)
- http://www.semrush.com (paid)
There are some premium softwares that you can do with keyword research and analysis. Such as:
- * keywordrevealer.com (Free version and paid version)
- * longtailpro.com (has a trail version)
- opensiteexplorer.com (can be used in the freezer, but there are many limitations)
- marketsamurais.com (has a trail version)Recently, Mark’s tools are highly recommended.
In this section we will do keyword research with Google AdWords (https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner). First open the link above and sign in with your Gmail account. If you enter a brand new AdWords, you will be asked to set some settings. For example, your country and your currency, you are in Bangladesh in the country section, and in the currency section you can press next / save button by dollar.